About Chris Jenko
Professionalism & Experience
Chris Jenko is well prepared for success in today's real estate market.
- formerly an attorney with King & Spalding (one of Atlanta's largest law firms)
- law degree from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia
- bachelor's degree in History from Haverford College in Philadelphia, with an area of concentration in the Growth & Structure of Cities - a program studying urban environments from architectural, artistic, socio-economic, and historical perspectives
- full-time real estate professional since 2000, a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Atlanta Board of Realtors, Lifetime Member and Phoenix Award Recipient of A.B.R.'s Multi-Million Dollar Club
- city and urban planning experience, connected to his community, an active member of his Intown neighborhood association, a representative to the Neighborhood Planning Unit, as well as serving on the Land Use, Master Planning and Beltline Committees
- an "Intown" Atlanta resident since 1994
Chris Jenko is uniquely qualified to assist his clients' in achieving their real estate goals. The ability to understand and interpret an overwhelming amount of information and to communicate it effectively has become the key to a successful real estate transaction.
- superior knowledge of real estate contracts and expert negotiation skills
- extensive experience with Intown Neighborhoods, Neighborhood Associations, and Condominium Communities
- expertise in the Atlanta marketplace and highly trained as a sales and marketing professional
- access into controlled access communities and high-security buildings
Chris Jenko is consistently a top performer.
- Top 5, RE/MAX Metro Atlanta, 2011
- Phoenix Award, 2010
- Life Member, Million Dollar Club, since 2003
- 100% Club, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Top 10, RE/MAX of Buckhead, 2008
- Top Team, RE/MAX of Buckhead, 2007
- International Diamond Society, 2005, 2003, 2002, 2001
- International President's Circle, 2004
- Professional of the Year, 2003
- Top Relocation Agent, 2004
- Rookie of the Year, 2000
- National Assoc. of Home Builder's, Million Dollar Circle, Bronze Award, 2000
Chris Jenko's solid relationships with a network of real estate, financing, building and renovation professionals allow his clients unparalleled access to support.
- broad network of agents & brokers
- lenders & mortgage professionals
- real estate & closing attorneys
- home inspectors
- contractors and vendors
- property managers
- home owners' associations
- termite/ pest control professionals
- closing coordinators
Chris Jenko's aggressive marketing campaigns and thorough home-buying searches are aimed at finding the right buyer or the right home.
When you are READY TO MOVE... phone Chris Jenko at 404-664-3119 or email at email@example.com